This is another made up example of a typical GAA Club Profile / Listing. This time we have created a fictititious GAA Club in Co. Cavan called Cavan Crokers GAA Club. Listings have the following attributes all of which can be added by the listing sponsor when they first create the listing.
- Title of GAA Club
- Tag Line for the GAA Club
- 3 or 4 good quality photos of the club
- The County the Club is based in. The County crest will also feature in the map pin for the Club
- 200 to 300 words describing the GAA Club, Club history, activities and achievements.
- GAA Club contact details including telephone number, Twitter name, and Club website.
- The geographic or map location of the Club. This is one of the more important features as when the listing is viewed on a smart phone, the user can receive directions (Sat Nav) from their phone to guide them right to the front door of the club.
Once the listing is approved, it will appear on our world map of GAA Clubs at http://gaaclub.ie/listings/